Financial Supervisor - Bankrupt
Have you been adjudicated bankrupt? Finding it difficult? Want to be self-employed again?
We offer financial supervision, for those undergoing bankruptcy, to help them comply with the Official Assignee.
If you are a bankrupt but would like to stay self-employed, we can assist in the following ways:
· Apply for you to remain self-employed
· Make the necessary applications with the Official Assignee
· Act as your financial supervisor
· Manage your financial affairs
We have enduring and strong relationships with Official Assignees across the country and implement systems and procedures to enable your continued self-employment, under our financial supervision.
Whether you are a consultant or tradesperson, our experience in this field will support you as you continue to earn.
Financial Supervision and Administration – Ongoing Business Support
We offer financial administration for companies and individuals who want to remain compliant, but don't have the knowledge or time.
Whether you are a company or an individual, Advisory Accountants will provide the financial support you and your business needs to comply, succeed and thrive.
Our services include:
· Filing of GST and PAYE returns
· Ensuring tax compliance and making tax payments on your behalf
· Running payrolls, paying wages taxed at source
· Handling your invoicing and bill payments
· Ensuring compliance with IRD
· Manage your cash flow
If you think you or your business could benefit from these services, or want to know more, call Bev today on 0800 237 6825.